The INVICTA is a simple yet reliable series of micro-processor based solenoid dosing pumps.
Ideal applications are: OEMs, Swimming Pools, Car Wash, Cooling Towers, RO Systems and many other applications.
External plastic enclosure in PP with IP65
Operation state LED:
• Flashing when operating
• Slow flashing when pump stops
• Fast flashing when low level alarm is activated
Flow rate manual adjustment:
from 0 (operation stop) to 100% of max. flow rate
Pump can be equipped with low level alarm connection upon request
• Directly on wall
• With fixing bracket
Standard 90-265 VAC power supply (20-60 VAC upon request)
kompact Series is a simple solenoid dosing pump, operating with a micro-processor to manage the dosing.
Its external enclosure has an IP55, which guarantees a protection versus splashing water and aggressive environments.
Data sheet dosing pumps KOMPACT series
AMS - Constant flow rate manually adjustable by control dial on the front panel, Power-ON led indicator.
AML - Constant flow rate manually adjustable by control dial on the front panel, two flow rate range:
• 0÷20% with switch in P position,
• 0÷100% with switch in C position, Power-ON led indicator and level control input.
AMM - Constant flow rate manually adjustable, proportional flow rate according to an external analogue signal (4÷20 mA), Power-ON led indicator and level control input.
AMC - Constant flow rate manually adjustable, proportional flow rate according to a digital input signal (from water meter), Power-ON led indicator and level control input.
THE EVOLUTION OF ELECTROMAGNETIC PUMPS
- 5 models to meet the needs of dosage from 0.4 to 54 l / h with a maximum pressure of 20 bar.
- 1 housing: it is possible to provide the facilities and select the pump independently the characteristic necessary hydraulic
- multi-voltage electric power stabilized 100 to 240 Vac 50/60 Hz low absorption
Data sheet TEKNA Evo series